The Celtic mythology project is an attempt to create high-quality articles dealing with Celtic mythology on the Mythology Wiki.
To participate, simply sign the list below, and either click a red link in the list below (coming soon!) and create an article or browse through the articles that have already been created and see what you can add! Be sure to consider the format and information in OTHER articles already created before starting a new one, so all articles will be consistent.
New to wikis? For guidance in editing, please check out the About page.
- If you have logged in, use three "tildes" "~~~" to sign your name to this list.
Current Major Objectives
- Get the ball rolling! In these initial stages, we need to get the project set up and operational, and create the basic articles.
Please leave a note here when you create a page or make significant modifications. Please sign posts with four "tildes" "~~~~" to leave your name and the time.
- Samhain was started.
- Cad Goddeu was started. Mengxia 04:04, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Annwn and Afagddu were started. Mengxia 05:09, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Fer Cherdne, Gilvethwy, and Goewin were started. Added a Welsh mythology category. Mengxia 07:11, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Cildydd was started. Mengxia 01:07, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Gwawl and Clud were started. Mengxia 10:00, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Cernunnos and Nodens were started. Happychickenvermin
- Taranis, Belenus and Toutatis started. Happychickenvermin
- Fionn mac Cumhaill was started. CAPace10 (talk) 18:35, August 11, 2020 (UTC) CAPace10