The Kishin, Kijin or Onigami [note 1] (Japanese: 鬼神 Hidden/Supernatural/Wrathful/Fierce God/Deity/Spirit/Divine being) Feminine :Kijogami are words used for Oni gods and fierce deities in Shinto and Buddhism.
List of Shinto Kishin
List of Buddhist Kishin
This list is not completed yet
- Asuras Also known as Ashura
- Gandharvas Also known as Kendatsuba
- Garudas Also known as Karura
- Nagas Also known as dragons and tatsu
- Yakshas Also known as Yasha
- various pronunciations for same word
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.